- Pre Design Stage: Surveying of plot with modern equipments.
- Concept Design: Examination of site to determine constrains and positives and preparation of initial concept design for client approval.
- Three Dimensional Views: Preparation of three dimensional views for client interpretation and visualization.
- Statutory Approval: Preparation of drawings for statutory approval ensuring compliance to codes and standards as applicable. Assistance to clients in obtaining statutory approval.
- Working Drawings : Preparation of detailed working drawings including: Setting out drawing, Joinery drawings and details, Structural details, Various design details,Plans,Details, flooring layouts, Elevations, Service drawings, Sections,( Electrical, Plumbing & HVAC drawing).
- Site Supervision: Regular site supervision at every stages of execution to ensure proper and satisfactory completion.
- Material Selection: Assistance in selection and approval of construction material at all stages of construction.
- Completion Stage: Prepare and submit completion reports and drawings for the project as required and assist the Client in obtaining Completion/Occupancy certificate from statutory authorities, wherever required
Planning And Site Development
Renovation and Documentation